Spend time with the ones you love, while investing in yourself.
Feeling lonely but never actually alone?
Meet other founders, freelancers, remote workers and potential career changers who are also parents (moms AND dads, parents-to-be welcome too!) who want to explore how to mix babies and business.
Show up as you are.
Whether you’re setting out to build a startup, launch a small business, doing remote work with kids or growing your professional network, get involved in our virtual coworking, look after yourself and learn from industry experts who’ve built and/or been part of successful companies – all while raising their families.
- More flexibility and accessibility. Less one-size-fits-all traditional business and remote work advice.
- More genuine connections and virtual support. Less fear of missing out and flying solo.
- More mental clarity and taking action. Less to do lists, perfectionism or tech overwhelm.
- More self-compassion and steady growth. Less hustle, striving and working harder.
Who is it for?
- You’re a parent with business goals you’d like to accomplish within a set timeframe
- You’re seeking connection with other like-minded parents
- You feel the ebbs and flows of business and life and want to work with them
This is not for you if:
- You’re not a parent (I’m sure you’re a lovely person but this is a program for parents only!)
- You’re looking for another social media group (there are many out there, I don’t offer one)
- You’re not willing to show up as you are (progress over perfection is what we practice)
Join our movement. Bring your kids.