Invest in yourself alongside your kids
Mixing Babies And Business™ has gone virtual during the pandemic:
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- Meet other parents – who are also flexible / remote workers and/or entrepreneurs
- Show up as you are – BYOBab(ies), snacks, playmats, toys
- Have your say – I’m always seeking ways we can advocate for more inclusive corporate spaces and experiences for parents and their families
- Leave refreshed – chat to humans without leaving your house, no pressure to speak but you’re always welcome to participate
- 1:00 p.m. – Login Online + Welcome
- 1:05 p.m. – Individual Introductions + Connection Time
- 1:20 p.m. – Mixing Babies And Business™ Podcast Season 3 Launch Party
- 1:30 p.m. – Group Coworking + Networking Details
- 1:45 p.m. – Event Close + Everyone Logged Off
About the events
Since 2018, I’ve been creating in-person and online events designed to be safe, accessible and inspiring experiences where you can:
🌎 MEET like-minded community members (and their families…IRL and online!)
💡 ASK your personal questions (in between answering your child’s 100th question of the morning)
📆 PROGRESS your professional goals (without sacrificing yours or your family’s needs)
📝 LEARN from industry experts (in a judgement-free zone, without having to leave the room to feed or look after your little ones)
🔍 EXPLORE mixing babies and business (and decide what flexible work looks like for you)
Everything I do is designed with yours and your family’s needs at the top of the priority list.
Not as an afterthought!
Need something right now?
Remote Work Retreat For Parents in 2021 [ACCESS IT ON DEMAND]
Remote work with kids mini trainings and resources focused on you, your family, your mental health and wellbeing.
This is an ‘On Demand’ retreat full of relatable, practical (and relaxing) tips to help you navigate these times AND it can be completed in under an hour.
Your Remote Work Retreat includes:
- 🎬 3 x Video Trainings: Remote Work With Kids
- 💻 1 x Retreat Recap + Journaling Session
- 💌 1 x Digital Care Package: Curated For Parents
Events + Resource Feedback:
“Love the interactive and engaging activities.”
“Appreciated the interaction, networking tips, simplicity of the presentation. Love the concept and hope to attend future events.”
“Wish there was time for more! Good amount of info in short time. Thank you, would love to see more opportunities like this.”
“I really enjoyed it and it was nice to meet parents in the same boat as me.”
“More meetups please!”
“Great event today! Wow! Speakers were great! I think you bring to light a very important perspective. Especially in these times.”
“I like your block scheduling chart! I’m doing block scheduling in longer chunks now. I’m excited for you and where you are going!”
Join our movement. Bring your kids.